Victoria Place takes inspiration from Victoria Ward’s profound love of the land. Embracing Mālama ʻĀina, the idea of caring for and nurturing the land, she oversaw the restoration of Hawaiian fishponds, as well as the planting of over 6,000 coconut trees in the Ala Moana area, laying the foundation for her home.
Victoria Ward was a gracious host who celebrated local culture by opening her “Old Plantation” home to Hawaiian music, traditional gatherings, and the continued practice of Hawaiian crafts and language.
Keeping her legacy of hospitality at the heart of Victoria Place, expansive gathering spaces and the welcoming Lauhala Pool House have been designed for any occasion, simple or grand.
COURTESY OF FRANK HUSTACE III
PHOTO BY RAY JEROME BAKER, BISHOP MUSEUM ARCHIVES
COURTESY OF BISHOP MUSEUM ARCHIVES
PHOTO BY VANDIS EXPEDITION, BISHOP MUSEUM ARCHIVES
Victoria Ward Park
Reminiscent of the Ward Estate, Victoria Ward Park will be a natural sanctuary right outside your front door where you can lounge, connect with neighbors, and relax.
- Exceptional “front row” location on Ala Moana Boulevard
- 40-story residential tower
- 350 one-, two- and three-bedroom residences
- Two levels of private club-style amenities that are an extension of your home
- The Lauhala Pool House, Sunrise Terrace, and Sunset Lānai feature gathering spaces outside your home, inside the building
- Three cooling pools that catch the sun at different times of the day
- Hawai‘i-inspired art collection
- On-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Additional security provided by Ward Village courtesy patrols
- Concierge services
- Adjacent to Victoria Ward Park and Kewalo Harbor
WARD VILLAGE & KEWALO HARBOR Named “Best Planned Community” by Architectural Digest, Ward Village offers residents and visitors all the charm and luxuries of a neighborhood designed with care and vision.
THE BEST OF EVERYTHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS When you live at Ward Village, enjoy access to a vibrant community right at your front door. From fine dining to casual eats, neighborhood art to yoga in the park, farmer's markets to Hawaiʻi's flagship Whole Foods Market, this is simply a better way to live.
SET YOUR SIGHTS HIGHER Magnificent ocean views and a coveted location provide the ultimate access to a new kind of lifestyle.
A LIVING LEGACY
This collection of thoughtfully designed homes offer front row access to a club-inspired lifestyle with lush gardens alongside the expansive Pacific Ocean. It’s where the best expressions of tradition meet the brightest promises of tomorrow.